St. Albans School
Affiliated to CBSE upto X, Affiliation No:- 530151
Sector-15, Faridabad.(Haryana) Tel: 0129-4007500
For Traffic Quiz Level One Click Here
For Traffic Quiz Level Two Click Here
For Traffic Quiz Level Three Click Here
(for Classes Pre Nursery – X)
Our beloved Gautam Sir went into Light on January 17, 2014. His passing away has left a huge vacuum in our hearts. Gautam Sir’s wisdom and experience, as a teacher and a mentor not only to students but also for the teachers and parents and his vision of how children should be taught and how a school should be are the guiding light we choose to imbibe in our lives and in taking the school forward.
This year, the focus will be on the holistic nurturing and mentoring of our students. Our teachers spend a lot of quality time reviewing and revising teaching-learning processes and are committed to bringing out the best in all our students. We have streamlined a lot of our processes and procedures for optimum efficiency.
We feel that a sincere set of initiatives from you and your ward will lay a strong foundation for effective performance in each aspect of student life and will generate confidence in your ward.
Please discuss / interact with your ward keeping in mind, the following points :
- Discuss the result with your ward and motivate him / her to target for himself / herself to make the best use of time by revising the work done in all the subjects at school.
- He / she should make sure that his / her homework and classwork in all the subjects is complete and upto date.
- His / her work schedule should be discussed daily, without fail.
- Do not indulge your child by letting him / her use expensive gadgets, scooters, cars etc.
Please remember that a disciplined child at home will be a disciplined child at school.
Discipline is one of the most important values we strive to inculcate in all our students. We expect all our parents and students to honour and follow the school rules and policies.
Please note that the school does not tolerate indiscipline and takes strict disciplinary action against any student violating any school rule or policy, especially in the following scenarios:
- If a mobile/ any undesirable article like magazine, CD, slam book etc is found in his / her possession, while in the school.
- On breaking the decorum / discipline or code of conduct of the school.
- Damages school property.
- Uses abusive language with co-students or teachers
- Maintains improper hairstyle and does not wear proper uniform (low waist trousers are not allowed)
- If a student calls unwanted elements outside the school gate on any account.
- If he /she is found involved in physical / verbal / cyber bullying.
- Movement within the school without informing the concerned teacher.
Note : Kindly note that on account of enhanced safety and security measures, only family members are
allowed to enter the school premises and meet the concerned authorities.
Your co-operation in helping your ward will encourage us to do better. A strong link between the home and school always works wonders. Let us commit to this partnership open heartedly.